AIASL Mumbai Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 828 Duty Manager and Various Posts Air India has released a notification for filling up 828 CSE and Utility Agent posts. AIATSL Recruitment 2023 official website, Air India AIATSL Recruitment 2023, AIATSL Recruitment 2023, AIATSL Recruitment 2023 Notification
AIASL Mumbai Recruitment 2023 AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) wishes to fill in existing vacancies and maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future. Indian Nationals (Male & Female)who meet with there requirements stipulated as mentioned herein, may apply for various posts at Mumbai International Airport posts on a Fixed Term Contract basis ( 3 Years ) which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirements of the AI Airport Services Limited, “ Internal Candidates also may be apply”. The Number of vacancies given above are indicative and may vary as per the operational requirement.
WALK –IN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE AT MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
No. of Vacancies
Walk -in date & Time
Deputy Manager Ramp/ Maintenance
(09:30 hours to
GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, CSMI Airport, Terminal-2, Gate No.
5, Sahar, Andheri- East, Mumbai- 400099.
Duty Manager – Ramp
Jr. Officer Technical
Ramp Service Executive
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
Duty Manager - Passenger
Duty Officer – Passenger
Duty Manager – Cargo
Duty Officer – Cargo
Jr. Officer – Cargo
Sr. Customer Service Executive
(09:30 hours to
Customer Service Executive
ఎయిర్ ఇండియాలో 828 సీఎస్ఈ, యుటిలిటీ ఏజెంట్ పోస్టులు భర్తీకి నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల.
ఎయిర్ ఇండియా ఎయిర్పోర్ట్ సర్వీసెస్ లిమిటెడ్..ముంబయిలోని ఛత్రపతి శివాజీ మహారాజ్ ఇంటర్నేషనల్ ఎయిర్ పోర్టులో ఒప్పంద ప్రాతిపదికన సీఎస్ఈ, యుటిలిటీ ఏజెంట్ కం ర్యాంప్ డ్రైవర్ తదితర పోస్టుల భర్తీకి వాక్ ఇన్ ఇంటర్వ్యూ నిర్వహిస్తోంది.
1. డిప్యూటీ మేనేజర్ ర్యాంప్/ మెయింటెనెన్స్- 07
2. డ్యూటీ మేనేజర్- ర్యాంప్ - 28
3. జూనియర్ ఆఫీసర్ టెక్నికల్- 24
4. ర్యాంప్ సర్వీస్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్- 138
5. యుటిలిటీ ఏజెంట్ కమ్ ర్యాంప్ డ్రైవర్- 167
6. డ్యూటీ మేనేజర్- ప్యాసింజర్ - 19
7. డ్యూటీ ఆఫీసర్- ప్యాసింజర్- 30
8. డ్యూటీ మేనేజర్- కార్గో- 03
9. డ్యూటీ ఆఫీసర్- కార్గో- 08
10. జూనియర్ ఆఫీసర్- కార్గో- 09
11. సీనియర్ కస్టమర్ సర్వీస్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్- 178
12. కస్టమర్ సర్వీస్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్- 217.
మొత్తం ఖాళీల సంఖ్య: 828.
అర్హత: పోస్టును అనుసరించి పదో తరగతి, సంబంధిత విభాగంలో ఐటీఐ, డిప్లొమా, డిగ్రీ, ఎంబీఏ ఉత్తీర్ణత, డ్రైవింగ్ లైసెన్స్ కలిగి ఉండాలి.
ఎంపిక ప్రక్రియ: పోస్టును అనుసరించి ట్రేడ్ టెస్ట్, పర్సనల్/ వర్చువల్ ఇంటర్వ్యూ, గ్రూప్ డిస్కషన్ ఆధారంగా ఎంపిక చేస్తారు.
దరఖాస్తు రుసుము: రూ.500.
ఇంటర్వ్యూ తేదీలు: 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23-12- 2023.
వేదిక: జీఎస్ఓ కాంప్లెక్స్, సహార్ పోలీస్ స్టేషన్ దగ్గర, సీఎస్ఎంఐ విమానాశ్రయం, టెర్మినల్-2
AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) (AIASL) wishes to fill in existing vacancies as per the estimated requirements and maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future. Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated as mentioned herein, may apply for various posts at CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MUMBAI posts on a Fixed Term Contract basis (3 years) which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirements of the AI Airport Services Limited, “Internal Candidates also may be apply”, The Number of vacancies given below are indicative and may vary as per the operational requirement.
The reservation will be as per the Presidential Directives. The actual reservation of vacancies would depend upon the prevailing strength at the time of appointment.
AI Airport Services Limited (AIASL) is under Ministry of Civil Aviation (MOCA) and formed with an aim to provide unified Ground Handling services (Ramp, Passenger, Baggage, Cargo Handling and Cabin Cleaning).
AI Airport Services Limited is a leading Ground Handling Service provider in India and offers Ground Handling Services at major airports in India. AIASL presently provides Ground Handling Services at 82+ airports. Apart from handling the flights of Air India, Air India Express & Alliance Air also provided for 51 foreign scheduled airlines, 4 domestic scheduled airlines, 8 Seasonal charter airlines, 23 foreign airlines availing Perishable Cargo handling.
From being the first and only Ground Handler in India to handle the Airbus A380 on its maiden flight to India, to handling the futuristic 787 Dreamliner's at major Airports in India,
- To be the Leader in providing World Class Ground Handling services at all Indian Airports and expand
- Provide safe, reliable and on-time services
- Deliver the highest quality of service at all Indian Airports
- Provide State-of-the-Art Ramp Equipment
- Be the epitome of Indian Hospitality
- Continuously improve standards of safety and efficiency
- Continuous modernization and upgrade of ramp equipment
- To maintain an energetic, qualified & a highly motivated professional team
- Maintain high degree of work ethics
Deputy Manager – Ramp/Maintenance/Duty Manager – Ramp/Maintenance/ Jr. Officer-Technical/
Duty Manager – Passenger/Duty Officer – Passenger/
Duty Manager – Cargo/ Duty Officer- Cargo/ Jr. Officer-Cargo/ Sr. Customer Service Executive /Customer Service Executive.
- Personal/Virtual Interview
- The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion, depending upon the The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s).
- Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Ramp Service Executive/Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
- Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for
- Personal/Virtual Interview
The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s).
Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st December, 2023, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non- refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex- servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Following documents are required, while appearing for interviews:
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents as mentioned in the Tabulation ‘List of Documents (copies) to be attached with the Application’ of these Advertisement to be submitted along with the Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Bring your valid Passport along with one set photo copy (if available).
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the ‘Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Eligible candidates working in the AI Airport Services Limited can also apply for the said post and if selected, they would be considered with service and pay protection.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must appear with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
- The advertisement for this recruitment is being published on our company website, hence please visit our company website www.aiasl.in.
Management reserves the right to change in above schedule/conditions, based on requirements.
- The short-listed suitable candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract basis, if offered. Presently the contract is for Three year and same is renewable subject to assessment on the performance. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Economically Weaker Section candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates who are eligible for the post & residing beyond 80kms. from the venue and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December, 2023, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Candidates those who were engaged in AIASL on a Contractual Basis in any category and got terminated on any grounds should not apply, as they will not be considered. In case if their termination is found out at any stage their candidature/engagement will be canceled without giving any notice or assigning reasons
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
AASL Mumbai Recruitment 2023 Important Links: