AP DPHFW Staff Nurses Recruitment 2023 Notification, Eligibility, Application Form AP DPHFW Jobs 2023 Apply Online for 434 Staff Nurse Posts staff nurse recruitment 2023 in ap Ap dphfw staff nurse recruitment 2023 syllabus Ap dphfw staff nurse recruitment 2023 notification Ap dphfw staff nurse recruitment 2023 date Ap dphfw staff nurse recruitment 2023 apply online apvvp staff nurse recruitment 2023 http //cfw.ap.nic.in staff nurse 2023 staff nurse recruitment 2023 notification
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of STAFF NURSES to be filled on Contract basis initially for a period of one (1) year.
Name of the Post
Zone I- 86 Zone II – 220
Zone III- 34
Zone IV - 94
Total - 434
General Nursing & Midwifery / B. Sc (Nursing)
The No. of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the need of the department.
The Merit List of this notification is valid for one year for the purpose of filling arising vacancies if any.
The Candidates who are already selected and working on contract basis under Notification No.05/2022, dated on 01.12.2022 of DPH&FW, A.P are not eligible to apply.
Application and other details are available in http://cfw.ap.nic.in website and can be downloaded. The Last date for submission of applications to the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Opp. Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam, the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Govt General Hospital Compound, Rajamahendravaram, the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Aswini Hospital Backside, Old Itukulabatti Road, Guntur and the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Old RIMS, Kadapa is on or before 05 - 10 - 2023 by 05:00 P.M.
Proforma of application will be available on the portal http://cfw.ap.nic.in from 10:00 AM on 21 -09-2023 to 05:00 PM on 05 -10-2023.
Filled in Applications are to be submitted at the Office of the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services of the Concerned Zone on or before 05-10-2023 by 05.00 P.M.
An acknowledgment must be issued by the concerned Office of Regional Director of Medical and Health Services on receipt of application immediately with check-slip of enclosures.
- Reservations are applicable as per Rule 22 of AP State and Subordinate Services Rules and instructions issued from time to time including BC, SC and ST Reservations to woman will be as per General Rule 22-A(G.O.Ms.No.41, WD&CW (Estt) Dept., dated:-01-08-1996)
- G.O.Ms.No.63, GA(Ser-D) Dept, dt: 17.04.2018 & instructions issued from time to time.
- Presidential order is applicable as per GO Ms No 674, GA (SPF.A) Dept, dated:28.10.1975, GO P 763 GA.(SPF.A) Dept dated 15.11.1975 read with G.O.Ms.No.8 GA (SPF.A) Dept. dated.08.01.2002.
- Reservations to Differently abled persons is applicable as per O.Ms.No.2 Department for WCDA & SC (Prog.II) dt 19.02.2020.
- Reservations for economically weaker sections will be as per O.Ms.No.73 GA (Services-D) dept. dt:04.08.2021.
- Reservations for ex-servicemen are applicable as per rules in force.
- Reservations for meritorious sports persons are applicable as per rules in
Educational (Academic, Professional, Technical) qualifications:
The candidate should possess prescribed academic/technical/professional qualifications for the post of Staff Nurse as on the date of this notification (which will be taken for reckoning weightage for contract / outsource/ honorarium service and for waiting period weightage after completion of GNM/B.Sc (Nursing), qualification as applicable).
If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification to prescribed qualification in this notification, applicant shall enclose a copy of the Government orders to that effect to the application, failing which their application will be rejected.
AGE: Upper age limit is 42 Age will be reckoned as on 01.07.2023 as per G.O.Ms.No.105 GA (Ser-A) dept., dated.27.09.2021 with relaxations as applicable. Relaxations will be as follows:-
- For SC, ST, BC and EWS candidates: 05 (Five)
- For Ex-service Men: 03 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed
- For differently abled persons: 10 (Ten)
- Maximum age limit is 52 years with all relaxations put
Fee: Applicant must enclose a demand draft towards application processing fee in favour of concerned Regional Director Medical & Health Services, (Concerned Zone - i.e Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaramu, Guntur, Kadapa) as given below:(Example – DD in favour of Regional Director Medical & Health Services, Guntur - for Zone III applicants)
- For OC candidates = 500/-
- For SC/ST/BC/Physically challenged candidates = 300/-
ఏపీలో 434 స్టాఫ్ నర్సు పోస్టులు భర్తీకి నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్రంలో కొత్తగా ప్రారంభించన అయిదు ప్రభుత్వ వైద్య కళాశాలల్లో ఒప్పంద విధానంలో 434 స్టాఫ్ నర్సు పోస్టుల భర్తీ కోసం రాష్ట్ర ప్రజారోగ్య, కుటుంబ సంక్షేమ శాఖ నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ చేసింది. వీటిలో 68 పోస్టులను వైద్య విధాన పరిషత్ ఆసుపత్రుల్లో, భర్తీ చేయనున్నారు.
స్టాఫ్ నర్స్: 434 పోస్టులు
జోన్ వారీగా ఖాళీలు: జోన్ I - 86, జోన్ II- 220, జోన్ III - 34, జోన్ IV - 94.
అర్హతలు: జనరల్ నర్సింగ్, మిడ్వైఫరీ (జీఎన్ఎం) లేదా బీఎస్సీ (నర్సింగ్) ఉత్తీర్ణులై ఉండాలి.
వయోపరిమితి: 42 సంవత్సరాలు మించకూడదు.
ఎంపిక విధానం: అకడమిక్ మెరిట్, పని అనుభవం, రూల్ ఆఫ్ రిజర్వేషన్ ఆధారంగా.
దరఖాస్తు రుసుము: ఓసీ అభ్యర్థులకు రూ.500. ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ, దివ్యాంగులు, బీసీ అభ్యర్థులకు రూ.300.
దరఖాస్తు విధానం: ఆఫ్లైన్ దరఖాస్తులను సంబంధిత జోన్లోని మెడికల్ అండ్ హెల్త్ సర్వీసెస్ ప్రాంతీయ డైరెక్టర్ కార్యాలయంలోఅందజేయాలి.
ఆఫ్లైన్ దరఖాస్తులు ప్రారంభం: 21.09.2023.
ఆఫ్లైన్ దరఖాస్తుకు చివరి తేదీ: 05.10.2023.
FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POST OF STAFF NURSES ONCONTRACT BASIS Notification No: 01/2023 Date: 20 -09-2023
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Total Marks: 100
- 75% will be allocated for aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying examination or any other equivalent
- Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per completed year after acquiring requisite Qualification as mentioned in the pass Weightage will be reckoned up date of notification as per Govt. Memo No.4274/D1/2013, HM&FW (D1) Dept., Dt.10.07.2014.
- Weightage up to 15% will be given to the candidates working on Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis including COVID-19 service as shown below subject to their Satisfactory service certified by the competent authority, as per GO Ms No. 211, HM& FW (B2) Dept., Dt: 08.05.2021, GO Rt 573 HM&FW (B2) dept. Dt.01.11.2021 and GO Rt No.07 HM&FW (B2) dept. Dt.06.01.2022. Govt.Memo.no. 3740784/B2/2020 of HM&FW (B2) Dept., dt.14.02.2022, Circular No.03/CHFW/2022, of CHFW, AP, dated.11.02.2022. If any individual worked for less than 6 months for covid, the weightage shall be 0.8 marks per completed month.
- Weightage to contract employment based on working area:
- @ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
- @ 2.0 marks per six months in Rural Area
- @ 1.0 marks per six months in urban areas
The COVID-19 weightage shall be applicable only to the persons who have rendered their services for COVID-19 on Contract/Outsourcing/ Honorarium basis and are appointed by the District Collector or any other competent authority based on orders issued by the Government and certified by the controlling officers (DMHO / DCHS/Principal of GMC/Superintendent of GGH) to that effect.
The candidates claiming service weightage shall submit original contract/Outsourcing/ Honorarium service certificate in the enclosed proforma issued by competent authority along with copy of appointment orders. Applications without the service certificates as stated above will not be considered for service
(Note: Certificates taken earlier are valid. If additional period of service is there, fresh certificate to that effect shall be obtained and enclosed)
Contract service will be reckoned up to the date of notification .
Tenure of appointment and important conditions:
The tenure for the Staff Nurse on contract basis is initially one year from the date of joining in the post and may be extended for further period as per the instructions issued by the Government from time to time. The Selection Committee reserves all the rights to terminate the contract services of any candidate / candidates at any time with one month notice or as per directions of the Government from time to time.
Self attested copies of the certificates to be enclosed to the filled in application:
- SSC or its equivalent (for date of birth).
- Pass certificates of qualifications prescribed for the post
- Proof of appearance for the qualifying examination whereever
- Marks memos of all years of qualifying examination or its In the absence of marks memos, marks will be calculated as per rules in force.
- Valid certificate of registration in P.N.M.C / any other council constituted under the relevant rules for specific courses where ever applicable.
- Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate In case of private study local candidature certificate for that particular 7 years period preceding to the year of passing X class from competent authority in Form Appendix I certificate of residence prescribed vide Sub clause (ii) of clause (a) of para 7 of the Presidential Order (proforma is herewith enclosed). Candidates migrated from Telangana shall submit certificate of Local candidature as per GO No 132 & 133 dt: 13.06.2017. In the absence of the suitable certificate, the candidate will be considered as non local and further action will be as per rules in force.
- Copy of valid caste In case of non submission of valid caste certificate, the candidate will be considered as OC.
- Latest EWS (Economically weaker sections) certificate issued by the competent authority in case of the EWS
- Certificate of disability issued in SADAREM.
- Service certificate from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS/ Principals of GMCs / Superintendent of GGH / Any competent authority who appointed the applicant) for claiming weightage for Contract/outsourcing/honorary service, in the absence of which the candidate will not be given service weightage (proforma is herewith enclosed).
- Any other certificates as relevant and
Note:- Candidates must submit clear, visible documents, failing which application will be summarily rejected. Applications without the above documents will be summarily rejected.
Important information to candidates:
If selected, he/she should stay at the bonafide Head Quarters
If selected and appointed he / she should be abide by the Government rules in force regularly from time to
Candidates are advised to follow official website http://cfw.ap.nic.in from time to time for further
Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and the declaration made by them in the format of application regarding their eligibility in all Any candidate furnishing in-correct information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and for rejection of their candidature for this recruitment and future recruitments also.
The department is vested with duty of conducting recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach of this duty in such manner or such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practices followed and ensured by the department will be sufficient for rendering such questionable means ground for
DEPARTMENT’S DECISION TO BE FINAL
The decision of the department regarding acceptance or rejection of the candidature, conduct of counseling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidates shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with. The department also reserves its right and modify regarding time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection duly intimating the details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this
All interested and eligible candidates shall apply after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed offline mode (physical application) will not be entertained under any Submission of application by the candidate is authentication that he / she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
Join Our Telegram for more Job Updates: https://t.me/jobnews_govt