DCCB Vizianagaram Managers, Assistant Managers Recruitment 2023 Notification, Eligibility, Online Apply Link for Managers, Assistant Managers
DCCB Vizianagaram Managers, Assistant Managers Recruitment 2023 Applications are invited for appointment to the post of ‘Assistant Manager’ in The Vizianagaram DCCB District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Vizianagaram.
Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of application
Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of application
Last date for payment of online application fee
Tentative date of on-line test
Managers and Assistant Managers:
Qualification: Graduation with 65% or Commerce Graduation with 55% from Recognized University with Computer knowledge and preference to the candidates with PG
Application Procedure: Online
విజయనగరంలోని డిస్ట్రిక్ట్ కోఆపరేటివ్ సెంట్రల్ బ్యాంకు లిమిటెడ్ (డీసీసీబీ) అసిస్టెంట్ మేనేజర్ మరియు మేనేజర్ పోస్టుల నియామకానికి దరఖాస్తులు కోరుతోంది.
అసిస్టెంట్ మేనేజర్: 20 పోస్టులు
మేనేజర్: 06 పోస్టులు
అర్హత: గుర్తింపు పొందిన యూనివర్సిటీ నుంచి 65 శాతం మార్కులతో ఏదైనా డిగ్రీ లేదా 55 శాతం మార్కులతో బీకాం ఉత్తీర్ణులై ఉండాలి. పీజీ (ఎకనామిక్స్, స్టాటిస్టిక్స్), కంప్యూటర్ పరిజ్ఞానం ఉన్న అభ్యర్థులకు ప్రాధాన్యం ఉంటుంది. ఉమ్మడి విజయనగరం జిల్లాకు చెందిన అభ్యర్థులు మాత్రమే దరఖాస్తుకు అర్హులు.
వయస్సు: 01.01.2023 నాటికి 18 నుంచి 30 సంవత్సరాల మధ్య ఉండాలి.. జీత భత్యాలు: నెలకు రూ.26.080 నుంచి రూ.57,860.
ఎంపిక విధానం: ఆన్లైన్ టెస్ట్, ఇంటర్వ్యూ ఆధారంగా ఎంపిక చేస్తారు.
ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు, రిజిస్ట్రేషను చివరి తేదీ: 15.04.2023,
రాత పరీక్ష తేదీ: మే/ జూన్ 2023.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following:
Online Test/Examination : 100 marks & Interview – 50 marks ;
There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer) ;
Online Test question contents would be as under :
Name of Tests (objective)
No. of questions
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS :
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
PROCESS FOR ARRIVING AT SCORES:
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point up to two
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
QUALIFYING IN THE ONLINE TEST/EXAMINATION:
Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test. The passing marks in each of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum % marks on aggregate to be considered for interview. Minimum % marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank.
Marks obtained in the online test will be reckoned for shortlisting for interview. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the online test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:4. Mere eligibility/ pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview. The list of candidates shortlisted for interview, will be made available on Bank’s website.
Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded, after adding the marks obtained in the online test/Examination and interview.
ONLINE TEST CENTRE: Test centers shall be in Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam (Vizag) districts.
- The examination will be conducted online at the venues mentioned in the call-letters.
- The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of examination as per the need and administrative
- The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/or add some other Centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility,
- As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a center of his/her choice, however the Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any
- No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
- If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for ONLINE examination, DCCB reserves the right to allot any other adjunct center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for the online exam for a center, DCCB reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination, if considered Decision of DCCB in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
Candidates selected for current vacancies shall be taken into the service in the order of merit–cum-roster as per the requirement. The candidate, upon selection, has to execute a Contract Bond with a liability of Rs.2,00,000/-, that, he/she would serve the Bank continuously for a minimum period of 2 years.
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 30.03.2023 to 15.04.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for )
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile , which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Fees (incl. of GST)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates to go to the DCCB website click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit'
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-colored, preferably white,
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and 20kb - 50kb for left thumb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be
- After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration, prior to submitting the
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line
- After applying on-line, the candidate should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it along with Registration Number & Password safely for future They should not send this print out to the Bank. The print out of the on-line application will have to be invariably submitted at the time of document verification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and any such incomplete/incorrect applications would be
- The Candidate should note/remember the password for future reference and use
- NOTE - There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- The candidate must ensure that the filled in information is correct and no correction will be accepted at subsequent stage in any field.
VERIFICATION OF CREDENTIALS:
The appointment of the candidates will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, Physically Challenged certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities/ Authorities. In case of physically challenged candidates, they would be required to appear before the State Government Medical Boards for medical examination of their disability, at the time of appointment and they will be issued appointment orders only upon receipt of the medical report confirming their disability at prescribed levels as indicated in the notification.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/ E- Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not valid id proof.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the names indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the Bank’s website, for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility
- Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, , uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be
- Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 06.2022. The BC Certificate containing the creamy layer status should have been issued during the period of 1 year prior to 01.06.2022.
- Candidates already in employment should produce ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer, at the time of document verification, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the district should apply
- The decision of the Bank in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate, shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the power vested with it under the byelaws and Service Regulations of the Bank and it also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of the recruitment process, or as deemed necessary by the Bank at any stage
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the document(s) to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect
- The requests of the applicants seeking marks obtained by them in the online test/interview will not be entertained
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at District Head Quarters
- Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate/remittance sent separately by candidate.
- No Candidate is permitted to use calculator, Mobiles, papers or any other such instruments during the The candidates will appear for the written examination/interview at the allotted centers at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/loss etc. of any nature.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their application on-line well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subjected to his/her being declared medically fit as per the recruitment of the Bank. Such appointments will be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Competent Authority for issue of Certificate to SC/ST/BC/PC and proof of Local Candidate is as under: (to be produced at the time of interview)
- For SC/ST/BC – District Magistrate/Addl. Dist. Magistrate/Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Dy. Commissioner/Dy. Collector/First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Division Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate /Extra Assistant Commissioner/Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
- For Physically Challenged – the Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Govt. The Central/State Govt. may constitute Medical Boards consisting of at least 3 members out of which one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing loco motor/cerebral/visual/hearing disability as the case may be.
- For local candidate – Bonafide study certificate from the Educational Institution/s OR Residential Certificate issued by MRO/Competent Revenue Authorities, as the case may be.
- Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct:
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of written examination/interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of
- using unfair means during the examination or
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- misbehaving in the examination hall
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or
- obtaining support for his/her candidature by unfair means ; such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :
- To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination or recruitment conducted by the DCCB or the A.P. State Co-operative Bank,
- For termination of service, if he/she has already joined the
Responses (answers) of a candidate in online examination will be analyzed to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If, in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the candidature may be cancelled and/or the result withheld.
Call letters for Online Examination:
All eligible candidates will be required to download call letters from the Bank’s website. The candidates should download their call letters from the Bank’s website by entering his/her details, i.e., the Registration Number and Password/date of birth. SMS & E-Mail communication shall be sent to the candidates immediately after the call letters are made available for download, about ten days in advance of the date of examination.
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.
DCCB Vizianagaram Clerks Recruitment 2023 Important Links:
To Apply Click Below Please Read Notification Before Applying
Join Our Telegram for more Job Updates: https://t.me/jobnews_govt
DCCB Vizianagaram Managers, Assistant Managers Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link click here