AIIMS CRE Non-Faculty Group-B & C Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification, Eligibility, Online Application NON-FACULTY POSTS (GROUP B & GROUP C) ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS AT AIIMS Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) 2023
AIIMS CRE Non-Faculty Group-B & C Posts Recruitment 2023 Online application is invited from all eligible Indian national candidates for Recruitment to regular Non-Faculty Group-B & C posts on the behalf of participating AIIMS other than AIIMS, New Delhi as per detail provided in this advertisement.
1. List of participating AIIMS: Annexure – I.
2. Detail of Essential Qualification and other eligibility criteria: Annexure -II.
3. List of Posts with category wise vacancy: Annexure -III.
4. Application Fees:
The following fees will be applicable for application in each group of posts as mentioned ANNEXURE-II.
General/OBC Candidates - Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only)
B) SC/ST Candidates/EWS - Rs.2400/- (Rupees Twenty-Four Hundred only)
C) Persons with Disabilities - Exempted
Candidates applying in more than one group have to apply separately for each group by paying the examination fee separately for each group.
5. The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
6. Application fee, once remitted, shall not be refunded under any circumstances even if rejection of application due to ineligible for that applied post.
7. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
8. Application Fees of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded in their source (debited) account after the declaration of results in due course of time.
9. Date & Centre of Examination
Date of Examination: 18th December 2023 (Monday)/20th December 2023 (Wednesday) Tentatively.
Examination Centre(s): All Major Cities of India (Subject to receiving of sufficient number of applications). AIIMS reserves the right to allot any city across India to any candidate, irrespective of the choice of city made in the application, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Admit Card
a. Date of Issue: 12th December, 2023(Tuesday) Tentatively.
b. The Admit card will be released on Examination Section (AIIMS, New Delhi) website www.aiimsexams.ac.in. Candidates are required to download their admit card from AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.ac.in by login with credentials. No admit card will be sent by post.
c. Candidates are required to bring their admit card downloaded from website on the day of Exam at Examination Centre & handover to invigilator to mark your attendance in this Examination. Failing to do so may result in cancellation of candidature.
Note: Admit card is released/issued on the basis of information provided at the time of online application without any scrutiny of details. It is issued only to appear in the Examination and does not guarantee of eligibility/appointment/selection.
11. Pattern/Scheme/Syllabus of Examination Computer Based Test (CBT)
Examination will be conducted in two parts: 1. General 2. Domain Specific as per following detail:
1. General: Duration : 45 Minutes, Total MCQs: 40 as per the following detail: General Intelligence and Reasoning – 10 MCQs
- General Awareness & Knowledge of Computers– 10 MCQs
- Quantitative Aptitude – 10 MCQs
- English/Hindi Language and Comprehension – 10 MCQs
2. Domain Specific: Duration: 45 Minutes, Total MCQs: 40
The syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience (essential/desirable) as mentioned in the Advertisement as applicable.
Qualifying & Other Criteria
- Each Question will carry equal marks 1 each.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks will be 40% for UR/EWS, 35% for OBC and 30% for SC & ST.
- For PWBD irrespective of the category qualifying marks will be 30%. Resolution of Tie Cases
- In cases where more than one candidate secures equal MARKS, tie will be resolved;
(i) First by marks in domain specific part with candidate with higher marks will be placed higher in merit;
(ii) If not resolved by (i), by using date of birth with older candidates placed higher;
(iii) if not resolved by (i) and (ii) above, by using First Name of candidate with First Alphabet will be placed higher.
SKILL Test: As applicable (if any) to respective posts for candidates qualified in CBT.
A candidate may be eligible for one, more than one or all posts in group subject to eligibility criteria mentioned in ANNEXURE-III for posts.
For Eligibility means over all eligibility as per applicable rules.
For posts in group where skill test is required the recruitment will be completed in two stages where Stage I will be CBT based on scheme of examination as applicable for the applicable group and Stage II skill test as applicable to the post. Final merit in all such cases will be prepared after skill tests of candidates qualified separately for respective posts.
A candidate depending upon posts applied and applicable schemes, may be required to appear in multiple shifts/days as per schedule to be decided by AIIMS.
Note: Allocation for appointment will be based on eligibility, merit and choice. Details of same will be published in due course of time.
12. No Objection Certificate
No Objection Certificate from the present employer (in case of candidates working in
Government/Semi or Quasi Government/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies or any institution funded
by Government) is mandatory, otherwise, candidature will not be considered for any post.
Therefore, candidates are requested to obtain the same before applying. Further, it is mandatory to produce the same NOC at the time of Document Verification.
Candidates, who are working as contractual employee in Government/Semi Government/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies or any institution funded by Government, also have to produce NOC mandatorily.
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 ఎయిమ్స్ సంస్థల్లో 3,036 నాన్ ఫ్యాకల్టీ గ్రూప్ బి, సి పోస్టులు భర్తీకి నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల.
న్యూదిల్లీలోని ఆల్ ఇండియా ఇన్స్టిట్యూట్ ఆఫ్ మెడికల్ సైన్సెస్ తో పాటు దేశవ్యాప్తంగా ఉన్న ఎయిమ్స్ సంస్థల్లో నాన్ ఫ్యాకల్టీ గ్రూప్ బి, సి పోస్టుల భర్తీకి నోటిఫికేషన్ వెలువడింది. ఈ ఉద్యోగాలు కామన్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్ ఫర్ ఎయిమ్స్ (సీఆర్ఆ- ఎయిమ్స్) ద్వారా భర్తీ కానున్నాయి. అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థులు డిసెంబర్ 1వ తేదీలోగా ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాసు చేసుకోవాలి.
ఎయిమ్స్ సంస్థలు: ఎయిమ్స్ భటిండా, ఎయిమ్స్ భోపాల్, ఎయిమ్స్ భువనేశ్వర్, ఎయిమ్స్ బీబీనగర్, ఎయిమ్స్ బిలాస్పూర్, ఎయిమ్స్ దేవఘర్, ఎయిమ్స్ గోరఖ్పూర్, ఎయిమ్స్ జోధ్పుర్, ఎయిమ్స్ కల్యాణి, ఎయిమ్స్ మంగళగిరి, ఎయిమ్స్ నాగ్పుర్, ఎయిమ్స్ రాయ్ బరేలీ, ఎయిమ్స్ న్యూదిల్లీ, ఎయిమ్స్ పట్నా, ఎయిమ్స్ రాయ్పూర్, ఎయిమ్స్ రాజ్కోట్, ఎయిమ్స్ రిషికేశ్, ఎయిమ్స్ విజయ్పూర్.
కామన్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్ ఫర్ ఎయిమ్స్ (సీఆర్ఆ- ఎయిమ్స్)-2023
ఖాళీలు: అసిస్టెంట్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేటివ్ ఆఫీసర్, అసిస్టెంట్ డైటీషియన్, అసిస్టెంట్ ఇంజినీర్, అసిస్టెంట్ లాండ్రీ సూపర్వైజర్, అసిస్టెంట్ స్టోర్ ఆఫీసర్, ఆడియోలజిస్ట్ అండ్ స్పీచ్ థెరపిస్ట్, బయో మెడికల్ ఇంజినీర్, క్యాషియర్, కోడింగ్ క్లర్క్ డార్క్ రూమ్ అసిస్టెంట్, డేటా ఎంట్రీ ఆపరేటర్, డెంటల్ హైజీనిస్ట్, డైటీషియన్, డ్రైవర్, ఎలక్ట్రిషియన్, ఫైర్ టెక్నీషియన్, గ్యాస్/ పంప్ మెకానిక్, హెల్త్ ఎడ్యుకేటర్, హిందీ ఆఫీసర్, హాస్పిటల్ అటెండెంట్, జూనియర్ అకౌంట్స్ ఆఫీసర్, జూనియర్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేటివ్ అసిస్టెంట్, జూనియర్ ఇంజినీర్, జూనియర్ ట్రాన్స్ లేటర్, హిందీ జూనియర్ ఫిజియోథెరపిస్ట్, జూనియర్ రిసెప్షన్ ఆఫీసర్, జూనియర్ వార్డెన్, ల్యాబ్ టెక్నీషియన్, లాండ్రీ మేనేజర్, లాండ్రీ సూపర్వైజర్, లీగల్ అసిస్టెంట్ తదితరాలు.
అర్హత: పోస్టును అనుసరించి మెట్రిక్యులేషన్ / పదో తరగతి, ఐటీఐ, 12వ తరగతి/ ఇంటర్, సంబంధిత విభాగంలో డిప్లొమా, డిగ్రీ, పీజీ, పీజీ డిప్లొమా, పీహెచ్ఎ, టైపింగ్/ డ్రైవింగ్ సర్టిఫికెట్ కలిగి ఉండాలి.
దరఖాస్తు ఫీజు: జనరల్/ ఓబీసీ అభ్యర్థులకు రూ.3000; ఎస్సీ/ ఎస్టీ/ ఈడబ్ల్యూఎస్ అభ్యర్థులకు రూ.2400; పీడబ్ల్యూడీ అభ్యర్థులకు మినహాయింపు ఉంటుంది.
ఎంపిక ప్రక్రియ: సీబీటీ రాత పరీక్ష/ స్కిల్ టెస్ట్, డాక్యుమెంట్ వెరిఫికేషన్, మెడికల్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్ ఆధారంగా.
దరఖాస్తు విధానం: ఆన్లైన్లో.
ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తుకు చివరి తేదీ: 01.12.2023.
దరఖాస్తు సవరణ తేదీలు : 06.12.2023 07.12.2023 3.
అడ్మిట్ కార్డుల జారీ: 12-12-2023.
పరీక్ష తేదీలు: 18-12-2023 నుంచి 20-12-2023 వరకు.
- This CRE-AIIMS is for the recruitment on various posts at participating AIIMS other than AIIMS, New Delhi where each institute is autonomous body and independent institute under MoHFW. AIIMS, New Delhi is only conducting examination for all participating AIIMS based on data provided by respective AIIMS.
- The posts carry the usual allowance as admissible to respective Institutes/Hospitals.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE The Online applications can be done through the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in from 17.11.2023 to 01.12.2023 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents, including the Registration Slip of the online application form, are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slips with them, along with proof of payment, for their records. Correction in registration will not be considered through any mode i.e. Email/letter. Hence candidates are advised to fill their registration form carefully as no correction will be allowed after specified dates as per the procedure.
- Candidates are advised to self-check their eligibility before applying to any post to escape from denial after selection.
- Reason for rejection/Status of application: Only for candidates requiring correction during status in Registration OR Completion of application form only for those who had made payment, the edit panel will be available from 12.2023 to 07.12.2023. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard. Change in reservation categories, post applied is not allowed once registration fees are submitted. Candidature will be cancelled in case found incorrect information at any stage of recruitment.
- The On-line portal for application will be closed by 05:00 PM on 01.12.2023. The candidature of applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, those who have paid the examination fee by the closing date may be allowed to edit during the opening of the edit panel.
- Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must fulfil all the eligibility criteria as of the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected & application fee will be forfeited. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before the last date of the online submission of the application. The cut-off date will be the last date of submission of the online application. Recruitment Rules of respective AIIMS/Institute will be applicable for selection and based on merit of Online (CBT) Examination & other as applicable.
- The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature and thumb impression should be as per the guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are visible clearly in the preview at the time of filling out an application in online mode. If the photo/signature/thumb impression image is not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, your application will be rejected. Due diligence and care should be taken while uploading images of photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely: —offering illegal gratification to; or applying pressure on; or blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination; or
- Impersonation; or
- Procuring impersonation by any person; or
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with; or
- Providing false information regarding educational qualifications and/or experience (such as internship completion) for the sole purpose of appearing in the examination for practice or any other purposes; or
- Uploading irrelevant photos in the application form in place of actual photo/signature/left thumb impression; or
- Uploading morphed/digitally modified photos for the purpose impersonation; or
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information; or
- Resorting to the following means in connection with his candidature for the examination, namely: obtaining questions through improper means; finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination; influencing the personnel involved with conduct of examination.
- Being in possession of or using unfair means during the examination;
- Copying the questions, misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating a disorderly scene and the like; or
- Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff deputed by Examination Section, Staff employed by Vendors for the purpose of conduct of examination.
- Being in possession of or using any mobile phone, (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
- Violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination; or
- Changing seats/question paper/any devices and changing computer screen/Mouse/keyboard without proper permission.
- Disputing terms of advertisement after participation in the examination.
- Attempting to commit or, as the case may be, abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:
- And shall be disqualified by the AIIMS, New Delhi from this/or other Examinations for which he/she is a candidate; and/or
- Shall be liable to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period: —
- By the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi, from any examination or selection held by them;
- Any other penalty as per discretion of competent authority.
- If he/she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
- Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and
- Taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to her/him into consideration.
- However, depending upon the seriousness of the matter, AIIMS reserves the right to cancel candidature without issuing notice/assigning reasons for the use of unfair means during an examination at the discretion of the Director, AIIMS, New Delhi, and no correspondence will be entertained.
AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) Recruitment 2023 Important Links:
Join Our Telegram for more Job Updates: https://t.me/jobnews_govt