Srikakulam Kidney Research Center and Dialysis Unit Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant, OT Assistant and other Posts GGH Srikakulam District Junior Assistant, OT Assistant and Other Posts Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline for 60 Vacancies Notification, Eligibility, Vacancy, Download Official Notification & Application Form for GGH Srikakulam District Junior Assistant, OT Assistant and other Posts Recruitment 2023 How to Apply for GGH Srikakulam District Junior Assistant, OT Assistant and other Posts Post Recruitment 2023 ?
Srikakulam Kidney Research Center and Dialysis Unit Recruitment 2023 Recruitment of certain categories to work in Kidney Research Centre and Dialysis Unit at Palasa in Srikakulam District for a period of one year on Outsourcing basis.
Applications are invited for appointment of Junior Asst. cum DEO-4 / Reception-cum- Registration clerk-4 / OT Assistant-4/ Dialysis Technician-10 / Laboratory Technician-4 C-arm Technician-4/ Social worker/ MSW Gr-II-2 / Supporting staff/ General Duty Attendants-22 / Security Guards / General Duty Attendants-6 initially for a period of one year from the eligible candidates to work in Kidney Research Centre and Dialysis Unit at Palasa in Srikakulam District on Outsourcing basis.
Age: The candidates must have completed the age of 18 years and not over 40 years of age as on 31.12.2022 as per G.O.Ms.No.295 of General Administration (Sec-A) Dept., Dt:23.09.2014.
The age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST/PH and BC candidates.
Srikakulam Kidney Research Center Important Dates:
The last date for receiving of Applications is 31.03.2023 by 5:00P.M.
The application will be received in the O/o Superintendent, Govt. General Hospital, Srikakulam in all the working days from 10.30 AM to 5:00 PM from 21.03.2023 to 31.03.2023.
The Applications received after the specified date & time will be rejected.
Srikakulam Kidney Research Center Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary:
Application Process: Through offline
The eligible candidates should submit the following documents along with the application form and Demand Draft of Rs.300/- in favour of Hospital Development Society, Government General Hospital, Srikakulam:
1) S.S.C or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth
2) Required qualification certificates
3) Registration certificate of Medical/Paramedical Council of India (A.P. State Branch)
4) Internship certificate
5) Permanent registration certificate
6) Latest Social status certificate
7) Experience certificate from the Govt. recognized institutions
Terms and conditions:
1) The Outsourcing period of the selected candidate for the posts mentioned above are initially for a period of One year on temporary basis to work in Kidney Research Centre and Dialysis Unit at Palasa in Srikakulam District
2) The District selection Committee is the final authority to take any decision at any stage of the recruitment process
1) 75 marks will be awarded for the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
2) 15 marks will be awarded for the Service Weightage who worked in Govt. Institutions in the prescribed category.
3) 10 marks will be awarded for the waiting period @ 1mark for 1 year, calculated up to the date 31.12.2022
Address: O/o Superintendent, Govt General Hospital, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
Join Our Telegram for more Job Updates: https://t.me/jobnews_govt
Download Official Notification and
Application Form Click Here