SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 12523 Posts SSC MTS 2023 Notification, Vacancy, Exam Date Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 for 12523 Vacancies SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Havildar Recruitment Examination 2023 Notice of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) A Government of India Under has released the Official Notification for the Recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non- Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the Recruitment 11409 Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification & Selection Process & Salary / Pay Scale & Exam Pattern & Syllables & Online Application Process completed All Eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|SSC Recruitment 2023 Summary|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Havildar|
|Job location||All Over India|
SSC MTS, Havaldar Job Notification 2023 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest SSC Multi Tasking Staff, Havildar recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Posts Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released 12523 vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Multi Tasking Staff||11994|
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Eligibility, Educational Qualification
The candidates who have completed a 10th are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
|Multi Tasking Staff||The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Physical Standard Test:-
|Physical Standard Test (Male)|
|157.5 cms. (relaxable by 5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||
Unexpanded: 76 cms
Minimum expansion: 5 cms
|Physical Standard Test (Female)|
|152 cms. relaxable by 2.5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||48 kg (relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)|
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023)|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue)|
|Havildar||18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules.
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for SSC recruitment 2022. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Multi Tasking Staff||
Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix
of 7th Pay Commission
Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix
of 7th Pay Commission
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Most of the times the Staff Selection Commission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
SSC MTS: ఎస్ఎఎస్ సీ - ఎంటీఎస్, హవల్దార్ ఎగ్జామ్ 2022
భారత ప్రభుత్వ పర్సనల్, పబ్లిక్ గ్రేవెన్స్ స్, పెన్షన్స్. మంత్రిత్వశాఖ పర్సనల్ అండ్ ట్రెయినింగ్ విభాగానికి చెందిన స్టాప్ సెలక్షన్ కమిషన్(ఎన్ఎస్సీ) కింది పోస్టుల భర్తీకి దరఖాస్తులు కోరుతోంది.
మల్టీ టాస్కింగ్ (నాన్-టెక్నికల్), హవల్దార్ (సీబీఐసీ అండ్ సీబీఎన్) స్టాఫ్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్ 2022
1) మల్టీ టాస్కింగ్ స్టాఫ్ (నాన్ టెక్నికల్):11994
2) హవల్దార్ (సీబీఐసీ అండ్ సీబీఎన్): 529
అర్హత: గుర్తింపు పొందిన బోర్డు నుంచి మెట్రిక్యులేషన్ (పదో తరగతి) పరీక్ష/ తత్సమాన ఉత్తీర్ణత.
వయసు: వివిధ విభాగాలను అనుసరించి 01.01.2023 నాటికి ఎంటీఎస్, హవల్దార్ (సీబీఎన్) అభ్యర్థులు 18-25 ఏళ్లు, ఎంటీఎస్, హవల్దార్ (సీబీఐసీ) అభ్యర్థులు 18-27 ఏళ్ల మధ్య ఉండాలి. ఎస్సీ/ ఎస్టీలకు ఐదేళ్లు, ఓబీసీలకు మూడేళ్లు, పీడబ్ల్యూడీ అభ్యర్థులకు పదేళ్లు గరిష్ట వయసులో సడలింపు ఉంటుంది.
ఎంపిక విధానం: కంప్యూటర్ బేస్డ్ రాత పరీక్ష (సెషన్-1, సెషన్-2), ఫిజికల్ ఎఫిషియన్సీ టెస్ట్ (పీఈటీ)/ పిజికల్ స్టాండర్డ్ టెస్ట్ (పీఎస్టి) ఆధారంగా ఎంపిక ప్రక్రియ ఉంటుంది..
* జనరల్ ఇంగ్లిష్ 25 ప్రశ్నలు. 75 మార్కులు
Steps to Apply SSC Havildar Recruitment 2022-2023:
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the SSC Online Recruitment 2022-2023.
- Go to the official SSC website https://ssc.nic.in
- Search for the Career / Advertisement menu
- Search for the MTS, Havildar Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2022-2023 Important Dates:
Dates for submission of online applications
18-01-2023 to 17-02-2023
Last date and time for receipt of online applications
Last date and time for making online fee payment
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)
Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction
23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023
Schedule of Computer Based Examination
SSC MTS Havaldar Vacancy 2022-23
- Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff - 529
- Havaldar - 10880 Posts
SSC MTS Havaldar Eligibility 2022-2023
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
If your application is accepted, you are required to appear in
- Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper-II (Descriptive)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
- Document Verification (DV)
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Pattern 2022:
SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam Pattern
No of Questions
24 MCQs of 25 Marks
in each section
1 hour and
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Total||100 questions of 100 marks|
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- Subject - Short Essay and a Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Marks - 50 marks
- Time - 45 mins
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 PET PST 2022
SSC Havaldar PET 2022
- Male - 1600 meters in 15 minutes.
- Female - 1 KM in 20 minutes.
- Male - 8 Kms. in 30 minutes
- Female - 3 Kms. in 25 minutes
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 PST 2022-23
- Height - 157.5 cms.
- Chest - Unexpanded: 76 cms and Minimum expansion: 5 cms
- Height - 152 cms
- Weight - 48 Kgs
Application Fees:The application fees is ₹100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Mode of selection:
- Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I are as follows:
All other categories
- The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Paper-I
i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
- The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Paper-I e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
- For the post of MTS, there will be separate category-wise, State/ UT- wise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
- For the post of MTS, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
- For the post of Havaldar, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1: 6 (vacancies: candidates) for appearing in PET/ PST and Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I. The Commission may fix CCA-wise and category-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
- As per the provisions at Para-18.4, 18.5 and 18.6 above, there will be two separate lists of candidates for the posts of MTS and Havaldar. Therefore, common candidates may get shortlisted for the posts of MTS and
- The candidates who fail to qualify PET/ PST will not be considered for the post of However, if the candidate is also shortlisted for the post of MTS, his candidature will remain valid for the post of MTS.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-II are as follows:
All other categories
- For the post of MTS, based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
- For the post of Havaldar, based on the performance in Paper-I, qualifying in PET/ PST and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
- Final selection and allocation of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates. Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form. In the final result, there will be a single select list for all the posts. Once a Post- cum-State/ UT/ CCA is allocated, no change will be made by the Commission due to non-fulfillment of any post specific requirements of physical/ medical/ educational standards.
- As the vacancies for the post of MTS are in two age groups e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, therefore, in the final result, there will be separate age group-wise, State/ UT-wise and category-wise cut-offs. For the candidates who are eligible for both the age-groups, vacancies will first be filled in the age-group of 18-25 years.
- Further allocation of Ministries/ Department/ Offices in the allocated States/ UTs for the post of MTS will be made by the Regional Offices of the Commission by using the standard
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD categories may be qualified by applying relaxed standards if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient numbers of candidates of these categories are not likely to be available in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for these
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of Such candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, ESM, EWS and PwD candidates.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidate who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances, extended zone of consideration, etc., irrespective of his merit position, is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against un-reserved Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent of number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly for PwD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
- A person with disability who is selected on his own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disability of relevant
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination(s), it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
- Candidates on final selection may be required to acquire the proficiency in local language of the allotted State/ UT/ CCA for confirmation of a candidate to the allotted post by the User Ministry/ Department/ Office
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he must represent to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two weeks prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the User Department concerned within a period of one year from the declaration of final result, he must communicate immediately thereafter with the User Department
Resolution Of Tie Cases:
- In cases where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregate marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods, one after another, till the tie is resolved:Total marks in Paper-II.
- Marks in Part-IV of
- Date of birth e. the candidate older in age gets preference.
- Alphabetical order of the names.