AP Samagra Shiksha Junior Assistants, Data Entry operators, Attenders Jobs Notification 2023 Apply Online AP Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2023 Notification, Eligibility, schedule, Online Application
ANDHRA PRADESH SAMAGRA SHIKSHA: VIJAYAWADA NOTIFICATION NO.01/2023, Dt. 12/01/2023
Applications are invited from the eligible and Interested candidates through online for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistants/ Data Entry Operators / Office Subordinates in the office of the State Project Director Samagra Shiksha on outsourcing basis for a total of 37 vacancies. The details of vacancies are given here under.
The applicants required to visit the website regularly to keep himself/ herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The State Project Director's website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will been entertained under any circumstances.
సమగ్ర శిక్ష రాష్ట్ర కార్యాలయము నందు పొరుగు సేవలు (అవుట్ సోర్సింగ్) పద్ధతిలో జూనియర్-అసిస్టెంట్స్, డేటా ఎంట్రీ ఆపరేటర్స్ మరియు ఆఫీస్ సబార్డినేట్స్ గా పనిచేయుటకు అర్హత గల అభ్యర్థులు నుండి దరఖాస్తులను కోరడమైనది. ఆసక్తి గల అభ్యర్థులు ఆన్ లైన్ ద్వారా తమ దరఖాస్తును ఈ కింద తెలిపిన వెబ్ పోర్టల్ (URL) ద్వారా సమర్పించవలసినదిగా కోరడమైనది.
దరఖాస్తులు సమర్పించవలసిన చివరి తేది: 31.01.2023 సాయంత్రము 5:00 గం. లోపల పంపవలసినదిగా కోరడమైనది.
వెబ్ సైట్: https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/ మరియు https://apssa.aptonline.in/
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any applications received through any mode other than the prescribed mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate's authentication that he/she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
The details of vacancies are as follows:-
i. He/ She shall be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State and citizen of India.
ii. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. There will be reservations in direct recruitment in respect of SC/ST/BC/PHC as per Rules. The physically challenged are not eligible (for Office Subordinate posts).
2. In the case of candidates who calm the benefit of reservation: or relaxation from upper age limit on the basis of Caste/Tribe or Community the basic document of proof of Community will be the Certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar In the case of SC/ST and Non Creamy Layer Certificate Issued by the Revenue Authorities in the case of Backward Classes. The list of Caste/Tribe/Community is as Incorporated in Schedule-of above Rules. The candidates have to produce proof of the community claimed in their application at all stages of selection along with the certificates relating to Educational Qualifications and local status certificates etc.,. Subsequent claim of change of community will not be entertained. 3. There shall be Reservation to Women horizontally to an extent of 33-1/3 % as per rules.
1. No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and more than 42years of age as on 30.11.2022.
2. Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
Category of candidates : SC/ST/BCS and PH's
Relaxation of age permissible: 5 Years
1. Applicant must pay Rs.500/-(Rupees five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee/Examination Fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
i. The Fee is to be paid online using Payment Gateway.
ii. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee/ application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
iii. The Candidates, who desires of applying for more than one past shall pay the fee separately.
State Project Director's DECISION TO BE FINAL:
The decision of the State Project Director in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
The State Project Director also reserves his/her right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
For the purpose of deciding ranks to the candidates with equal marks, the following procedure shall be followed in that order:
Date of Birth: in case of tie in marks the elder candidate will begiven higher rank aver a younger candidate.
ii. If the Date of Birth is also same, but the candidates belong to different genders, a female candidate will be given a higher rank over a male candidate.
If two or more candidates have same date of birth, and no female candidate is one of them, or more than one female candidate are available, then candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: 1.SC, 2.ST, 3.BC, 4.0C.
PREPARATION OF SELECTION LISTS:
1. Based on the marks obtained at above table, the short list will be prepared and the candidates in short list will be informed by phone/ message mail.
2. Certificates verification of the short listed candidates will only be done by the Selection Committee. 3. After having verification of certificates, demo/interview will be conducted for eligible candidates @1:3 for testing "Skill test".
4. Display of Final merit list in the website.
ENGAGING THE CANDIDATES AFTER SELECTION:
1. The Selection of Committee will verify all original documents of the candidates selected from the selection list in support of fulfilment of eligibility conditions laid down in the Notification as well as other documents normally required if any.
2. After verification, the Selection Committee shall Issue placement for engaging of selected candidates from list approved by the Selection Committee.
3. If any false/fake information submitted by the candidates through online will be rejected without assigning any reasons thereof.
4. If any fake certificates submitted by the candidates concerned at the time of verification, it will be viewed seriously besides initiating stringent criminal cases against such defaulters.
5. Candidates who submit false/fake Information in online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case maybe
6. The candidates applying must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission applications. of
1. The entire Notification may be cancelled at any time as and when desired by the authorities concerned without assigning any reason thereof
2. As and when all the regular vacancies fled in up by the eligible candidates by recruitment the services for engagement of outsourced will automatically be ceased.
Step 1: Registration and Fee Payment
Step 2: Fee Payment/Know Your Payment Status
Step 3: Print Application
Join Our Telegram for more Job Updates: https://t.me/jobnews_govt