APGENCO Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 26 Management Trainee (Chemical) Posts on CONTRACT BASIS APGENCO Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application for the Post of Management Trainee (Chemical) on Contract Basis Apgenco management trainee recruitment 2023 apply online last date Apgenco management trainee recruitment 2023 apply online last Apgenco management trainee recruitment 2023 apply online date Apgenco management trainee recruitment 2023 apply online
APGENCO Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification No.01/CGM (Adm.IS & ERP)/2023, Dated:31.08.2023
ONLINE APPLICATIONS OPEN FROM 01 st SEPTEMBER, 2023 AT 10:00HRS, AND CLOSES ON 21 ST SEPTEMBER,2023 AT 17:00 HRS.
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act 1956 as wholly owned State Government Company. It is one of the pivotal Organisation of Andhra Pradesh, engaged in the business of Power Generation. Apart from Operation & Maintenance of the power plants, it has undertaken the execution of the ongoing & new power projects scheduled under capacity addition programme and is taking up renovation and modernisation works of the old power stations. In addition, Andhra Pradesh Power Development Corporation Limited (APPDCL) & Andhra Pradesh Solar Power Corporation Limited (APSPCL) are the subsidiaries of APGENCO. The existing installed capacity of APGENCO is 7989 MW comprising 5810 MW Thermal, 1773.6 MW Hydro, 405.4 MW Solar power stations.
APGENCO invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following Posts on CONTRACT BASIS for the Thermal Power Plants located at Ibrahmpatnam, Krishna Dist./ V.V.Reddy Nagar, YSR Kadapa Dist./ Nelatur, SPSR Nellore Dist./ MCL Coal mines,Talcher,Odisha / SCCL Coal Mines, Yellandu, Manuguru, Telangana, etc.,
Name of the Post
Management Trainee (Chemical)
M.Sc.(Chemistry) with First class from University Recognized by UGC.
Wherever CGPA / OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree (Essential Qualification) is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute and a documentary proof / certificate to this effect should be submitted by the candidate from the University / Institute.
Maximum Age limit is 35 Years as on 31-08-2023.
Maximum age limit is relaxed by 05 years for SC & ST, 03 years for BC and 10 years for PwBD candidates.
Remuneration: Consolidated Remuneration of Rs 25,000/- per month.
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in M.Sc. (Chemistry) for both years put together duly observing Rule of Reservation.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Collection of Coal samples and preparation of coal samples for complete analysis.
- Analysis of bunker coal samples and mill coal samples, recording and reporting the results.
- Coal combustion analysis, recording and reporting the results.
- Analysis of Raw water and Clarified water samples, recording and reporting the results.
- Round the clock duties for analysing the water samples at cation bed outlet, anion bed outlet, Mixed bed outlet & de-gasifier outlet in DM Water Plant.
- Round the clock duties for analysing the feed water and Boiler steam samples.
- Round the clock monitoring of RO skids parameters, Dosing systems, remineralization system with Limestone filters and analysis of all the water samples at various stages of the RO system.
- Round the clock shift operations in Water Treatment Plants of Thermal Power Plants.
- Analysis of all the bulk chemicals, preparation of calibration standards, calibration of analytical instruments, chemical cleaning of Electrolysers of ECP.
- Any other related works as per the requirement.
Place of Work:
Thermal Power Plants located at Ibrahmpatnam, Krishna Dist./ V.V.Reddy Nagar, YSR Kadapa Dist./ Nelatur, SPSR Nellore Dist. and Coal Mines viz., MCL Coal mines,Talcher,Odisha./ SCCL Coal Mines, Yellandu, Manuguru Telangana, etc.,
Tenure of Engagement:
Management Trainee (Chemical) will be engaged on Contract Basis initially for a period of ONE year, which may be further extended, based on the Organisational requirement and individual performance.
APGENCO: ఏపీ జెన్కోలో మేనేజ్మెంట్ ట్రైనీ పోస్టులు
విజయవాడ లోని ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పవర్ జనరేషన్ కార్పొరేషన్ లిమిటెడ్- ఏపీ జెన్కో పరిధిలోని థర్మల్ పవర్ ప్లాంట్లలో ఒప్పంద ప్రాతిపదికన కింది పోస్టుల భర్తీకి దరఖాస్తులను ఆహ్వానిస్తోంది.
మేనేజ్మెంట్ ట్రైనీ (కెమికల్): 26 పోస్టులు
అర్హత: గుర్తింపు పొందిన యూనివర్సిటీ నుంచి మొదటి శ్రేణిలో ఎంఎస్సీ (కెమిస్ట్రీ) ఉత్తీర్ణులై ఉండాలి.
వయోపరిమితి: 31-08-2023 నాటికి 35 సంవత్సరాలు మించకూడదు . వేతనం: నెలకు రూ.25,000.
ఎంపిక విధానం: ఎమ్మెస్సీలో సాధించిన మార్కులు, రూల్ ఆఫ్ రిజర్వేషన్ ఆధారంగా ఎంపిక చేస్తారు.
పని ప్రదేశాలు: ఇబ్రహీంపట్నం (కృష్ణా జిల్లా), వీవీ రెడ్డి నగర్ (వైఎస్సార్ జిల్లా), నెలటూరు(ఎస్సీఎస్ఆర్ జిల్లా), ఎంసీఎల్ కోల్మైన్స్(ఒడిశా), ఎస్సీసీఎల్ కోల్మైన్స్(తెలంగాణ) తదితరాలు.
దరఖాస్తు ప్రక్రియ: ఆన్ లైన్ ద్వారా దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలి. దరఖాస్తు హార్డ్ కాపీని ఏపీజెన్కో చిరునామాకు పంపించాలి.
చిరునామా: చీప్ జనరల్ మేనేజర్ (అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్), 3వ అంతస్తు, విద్యుత్ సౌధ, ఏపీజెన్కో, విజయవాడ.
ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తుకు చివరి తేదీ: 21-09-2023.
దరఖాస్తు హార్డ్ కాపీ స్వీకరణకు చివరి తేదీ: 30.09.2023.
Terms and Conditions:
- APGENCO under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Candidates should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be inconformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned, the candidature/ engagement will be considered as revoked /terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after selection/joining without any reference given to the candidate.
- The candidate should not furnish any false/ tampered/ fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling of the application form.
- APGENCO reserves the right to modify/cancel the notification and/or recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The mere fact that a candidate submitted application against the Notification does not entitle him/her the right to be engagement.
- The Courts, Tribunals/Forums at Vijayawada only shall have the role and exclusive Jurisdiction to try any such cause /dispute out of this Notification.
- The selected candidates are required to execute a bond on Non-judicial stamp worth Rs.100 to that effect:
- He/ She has to serve in APGENCO for a minimum period of one year on contract basis.
- If the candidate requests for termination within six months from the date of engagement, remuneration received shall be refunded in full. If the candidate requests for the termination after six months, the refund of remuneration may be limited to three months. The original certificates will be retained until the completion of agreement period or termination.
- The period of tenure shall be terminated with one-month notice on either side.
- The selected candidate shall submit an undertaking to the controlling officers that they shall not claim for absorption in APGENCO at any time.
- The candidate must possess integrity, be loyal to organization and maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE by clicking on the link provided at the end of this notification.
- Complete Advertisement and Instructions for filling Online Application must be read before applying Online. Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature should be readily available.
- Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified)
- Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. You will get a system generated unique Registration No. Please note that this Registration No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
- Candidates shall take a print out of the online application, sign at the space provided under " Declaration" and submit the hard copy along with the self attested copies of all relevant certificates which include Date of Birth, Aadhaar, Educational qualifications, Marks list of M.Sc.(Chemistry) for both years, Documentary proof/ Certificate as adopted by the University/ Institute for conversion of CGPA/OGPA into equivalent percentage of marks, Caste/Category for BC/SC/ST candidates, Disability certificate for PwBD candidates, EWS certificate for EWS candidates and proof of Nativity etc. duly super scribing the post for which applied and addressed to: The Chief General Manager (Adm.,IS&ERP), 3rd Floor, Vidyut Soudha, APGENCO, Vijayawada – 520 004.
The last date for receipt of signed hardcopy of application form along with the self attested copies of certificates is 30.09.2023 @05:00 P.M and APGENCO is not responsible for any transit delays.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail ID and Mobile phone number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail/ Mobile phone number only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations etc. readily available with them before they commence application process. This information will be required at the time of filling in the on-line application.
- Wherever CGPA / OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree (Essential Qualification) is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute and a documentary proof / certificate to this effect should be submitted by the candidate from the University / Institute.
- Candidates not meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- APGENCO will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID or due to any other reason.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in M.Sc. (Chemistry) for both years put together.
- Short listed candidates are required to bring original certificates and 2 sets of self attested copies of the certificates at the time of certificate verification.
- Any addendum to this notification will be notified in APGENCO website only.
- Candidates are advised to visit APGENCO website - www.apgenco.gov.in regularly for latest updates as no separate communication will be sent.
- Candidates may write to e-mail: 'email@example.com' for any further queries and information.
Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and APGENCO will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. If at any stage during the selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies w.r.t. eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong information and or suppressing of any material fact is detected/ noticed even after engagement, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice.
APGENCO Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Important Links:
Join Our Telegram for more Job Updates: https://t.me/jobnews_govt