NALCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 375 Posts NALCO Trade Apprentice Notification, Eligibility, Online Application NALCO Notification for Engagement of Apprentices 2022 IOCL ITI, Degree Vacancies Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification of 375 Trade and Technician Apprentice Vacancies Engagement of Apprentices NALCO apprentice recruitment 2022 salary NALCO recruitment 2022 official website iocl recruitment 2022 pdf iocl recruitment 2022 for diploma recruitment 2022 apply online NALCO apprentice recruitment 2022 last date What is Apprentice NALCO salary? How do I get NALCO Apprentice 2022? Is NALCO Apprentice permanent job? What is the stipend in NALCO? APPLICATION FORM FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES FOR 2022-23 OF S&P COMPLEX
National Aluminum Company Ltd. ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES FOR YEAR 2022-23 AT S&P COMPLEX
As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, we are required to engage Trade Apprentices during the year 2022-23 as per the sanctioned quota of 375 seats allotted to NALCO, Angul by RDSDE, Bhubaneswar.
All 375 Apprentices shall be engaged from the following groups subject to meeting the standards of educational qualification & physical fitness as provided under Section 3 of the Apprentices Act, 1961 read with Rule 3 & Rule 4 of the Apprentices Rules’1992.The qualification required for engagement of Trade Apprenticeship in different trades is mentioned in the table below.
Fitter, Turner, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, PASAA, Lab Asst. (C.P).
1) Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
2) ITI pass in relevant trade.
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
B.Sc. pass with Physics (Hons.) & Chemistry (Hons.) only
- Nominees of Land Oustees affected by NALCO projects (son/ daughter/ Grandson/ Granddaughter
- Dependent son/ daughter/ spouse of NALCO/ Ex-NALCO employees.
- a) Dependent son/ daughter of NALCO Associates b) Candidates from Angul district c) Candidates from other districts. (Vacant seats after engaging i & ii above will only be offered to these categories on following preferences i.e. Category –a ,Category – b and then Category –c )
SELECTION PROCEDURE TO BE ADOPTED-:
- Selection will be done subject to meeting the eligibility criteria. The common merit list will be prepared considering 50 points for seniority, 25 points for ITI marks and 25 points for HSC marks secured by the candidate. Merit list will be prepared separately for land oustees dependants and for employees son/daughters.
- Final merit list candidates will be called for Document verification based on the selection committee recommendations.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates in the enclosed format along with the self-attested copies of the following certificates:
- All applicants must register in NCVTMIS Portal (apprenticeshipindia.org) under NAPS (by linking AADHAR Number) and produce portal registration number & proof for the same along with application form.
- HSC (10th) Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- ITI pass certificate issued by NCVT/ SCTE & VT, Odisha wherever applicable.
- Candidates applying under ST/SC / PWD category should produce Valid Certificate from Appropriate Authority. For claiming the benefit of reservation/concessions applicable for PWDs, the candidates shall have to submit a disability certificate as per the provisions of Chapter-VII (Rule-17 to Rule-20) of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 of the Notification No. G.S.R.591 (E) dated 15.06.2017 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India.
- Candidates applying under OBC category should produce Valid Certificate from Appropriate Authority. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a Competent Authority issued in the current financial year, otherwise the application will not be considered.
- The Residence certificate from the concerned Revenue Authority (Tahsildar Issued on or after 01st January 2019), otherwise the application will not be considered.
- If original land oustee is dead then legal heirs may give their consent in writing for engagement in Trade Apprenticeship at Nalco as a land affected family member.
- Printout of Screenshot of 100% Profile Completion is required along with application.
- Vacant seats of the trades within each Group will be filled from other trades.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be maintained taking the overall seats of all the groups & Engagement of Apprentices is carried out Under Apprentices Act, 1961and Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage during the selection process or during training he/she will not be considered for apprenticeship or his/her training will be terminated as the case may be.
- Applications accompanied by certificates issued beyond the stipulated date will not be entertained.
- Information filled in the portal should match with the candidate’s supporting documents. Any discrepancy may lead to cancellation of the candidate’s contract of which Establishment will not be held responsible.
- The filled in application along with the requisite documents are to be sent through Ordinary Post or deposited by hand before 5pm of 07/12/2022 at Office of Dy.General Manager(HRD), Training Institute, S&P Complex, NALCO, 759145, Angul (District), Odisha.
The applicants are also required to login into Google form through the given link to fill up the details as desired in the form:
Since the selection is based on the particulars furnished by the candidate in the application for deciding merit, any incomplete application, absence of required enclosure will lead to summarily rejection of the candidature without any further correspondence and communication in this regard.
- Indian Nationals belonging to the state of Odisha are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
- NALCO shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from the respective work area.
- Candidates can apply for one Trade only. Candidates applying for more than one Trade will not be considered for any engagement of Trade Apprenticeship and their applications will be summarily Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying for the training. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling online application for this notification. The e-mail id mentioned in the application form must remain valid for one year.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of
In case it is detected at any stage of engagement of Trade Apprenticeship or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement of Trade Apprenticeship, his/her engagement of Trade Apprenticeship is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship of selected candidates will be subjected to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Apprentices Act, 1961. All such engagement in Trade Apprenticeship will also be subjected to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding for all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
The last date of receipt of application is 07/12/2022. Applications received after the cutoff date or submitted without the requisite documents & incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected without any intimation to the concerned candidate.
నాల్కోలో 375 ట్రేడ్ అప్రెంటిస్ పోస్టులు భర్తీకి నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల.
ఒడిశా రాష్ట్రం అంగుల్ లోని నేషనల్ అల్యూమిని కంపెనీ లిమిటెడ్..
2022-23 సంవత్సరానికి ట్రేడ్ అప్రెంటిస్ శిక్షణ కోసం అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థుల నుంచి దరఖాస్తులు కోరుతుంది.
ట్రేడ్ అప్రెంటిన్: 375 పోస్టులు
ట్రేడ్: పిట్టర్, టర్నర్, వెల్డర్, మెషినిస్ట్, మెకానిక్ మోటార్ వెహికల్, ఎలక్ట్రిషియన్, ఎలక్ట్రానిక్ మెకానిక్, డీజిల్ మెకానిక్, పీఏఎస్ఏఏఏ, ల్యాబ్:అసిస్టెంట్, ల్యాబొరేటరీ అసిస్టెంట్ (కెమికల్ ప్లాంట్).
అర్హత: పదో తరగతి, సంబంధిత ట్రేడ్లో ఐటీఐ, బీఎస్సీ (ఫిజిక్స్/కెమిస్ట్రీ) ఉత్తీర్ణులై ఉండాలి..
శిక్షణ వ్యవధి: ఒక సంవత్సరం..
ఎంపిక విధానం: సీనియారిటీ, ఐటీఐ/ హెచ్ఎస్ సీ మార్కులు, ధ్రువపత్రాల పరిశీలన ఆధారంగా ఎంపిక చేస్తారు.
దరఖాస్తు విధానం: ఆఫ్ లైన్ దరఖాస్తులను వ్యక్తిగతంగా లేదా ఆర్డినరీ పోస్టు ద్వారా డిప్యూటీ జనరల్ మేనేజర్(హెచ్ఎర్డీ) కార్యాలయం.. ట్రెయినింగ్ ఇన్స్టిట్యూట్, ఎస్ పి. కాంప్లెక్స్, నాల్కో అంగుల్ జిల్లా ఒడిశా చిరునామాకు పంపించాలి.
దరఖాస్తు స్వీకరణ చివరి తేదీ: 07-12-2022.
NALCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Links: